Monday, July 28, 2014

My first On Line Retreat

This summer I'm attending my very first online art retreat from July 16 through August 26, 2014.  Artful Gatherings http://atozinnia.org/ has the greatest classes. The one that got my attention was The Imaginarium: Anthologies of an Art Doll with Mary Jane Chadbourne.  There are 138 people taking the class and every day the number goes up.  It's really difficult to keep up with email but they are organized by subject so that really helps.
.


I have watched all the lessons several times and have completed 2 out of my 3 dolls.  I also have 2 chunky ATCs made from wood to work on as well.  This is a great way to take a class I will definitely do it again. I also got to buy some cool are supplies and had tons of fun shopping for the class. 

Here is the kit I purchased with the class:




My Garden doll





 My Japanese doll





No comments: