Friday, November 30, 2012

My first Art Abandonment

hugs ornament


Art Abandonment is a group on facebook "designed to encourage random acts of art, left in various locations around the globe".  You make a piece of art, decide where to abandon it, take a photo of where you left it (if possible) and post it to the Art Abandonment group.  The art work has a tag with a gmail address that the person who found it can use to let us know they found and a link to the group at www.facebook.com/groups/artabandonment/   This is all done anonymously.

I left my ornament in the Emergency waiting room at Arlington Hospital in Virginia.  I sure hope the little girl in the photo found it!  And I hope it brightened someones day.

 emergency room

I left it on a table with newspapers and magazines.
arlington hospital ornamant

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I Love this ! Did you ever hear anything????

jafabrit said...

What a lovely card and place to leave it :)