Monday, September 6, 2010

Get Well Cards

My very talented granddaughters made these cards for me!  I was very excited to receive them.  Getting art from my grandchildren is the best gift ever.  Campbell made me a very colorful card full of get well wishes.  She has a very good eye for color and design.

Alex is studying Thomas Edison in school right now and made me a fabulous phonograph.

The drawing inside looks just like me.  The writing on the T-shirt says, Embrace Yourself and I just have to type the bottom part out:
G  R  A  N  D  M  A       L    I    N    D   A
r   e   w  i    e    i   r       o    n    e    e    m
e   s   e   c   a   n   t       v    t     a    l     a
a   p   s   e   r   d   i        i    e     t     i     z
t    e   o        i    f   s       n    r          g     i
     c   m       n    u  t       g    e          h     n
     t    e        g    l  i              s           t     g
     f                      c              t           f
     u                                     i           u
     l                                     n           l
                                           g

No comments: