Sunday, November 15, 2009

Judy's Altered Minds - November

Here are the other wonderful November themed ATC's I received. Since I made seven - there was one of mine left for me to keep - I can't believe I ended up with the pumpkin pie - my favorite!

It's a pleasure to be around a group of positive, supportive, interesting, enthusiastic, did I mention very talented beautiful women. And they tell the most wonderful heartfelt life and art stories. I brought a bunch of stuff for the free table today. It's so much fun to find just that perfect item on the free table and incorporate into your art.
Judy did a demo on how to make silk paper and we all talked about how we made our ATC's and the projects we are working on. It was a beautiful sunny day - the first one without rain in a long time.

No comments: