Saturday, November 21, 2009

Angels


I made some angel ornaments out of antique body parts and tin cans this year. I also experimented with frozen charlotte earrings. I used old rosary beads for the hangers. They are at my friend Theresa's store Stifel and Capra http://www.stifelandcapra.com/ in Falls Church, Virginia, looking for new homes for the holidays. Check out Theresa's blog at http://stifelandcapra.blogspot.com/ to find out all the great events at the store for the holidays.















4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Linda !! These are fabulous!!! Can I buy one of your angels directly from you!! I must have one- save one for me!! After all you bought one of my birds and aI would hang your angel year round!!
fABULOUS!!
hUGS!
eLIZABETH

Artfully yours, Linda said...

I stopped by the store and one tin can angel and one pair of earrings sold. Let me know which one you like and I will pick it up from the store. The fabulous bird I got from you hangs in my studio - I love it!

purplecat said...

Hello fellow purplecat!!!!
love your angels :)

Chaska Peacock said...

I am so happy to have "met" you through our blogs! I enjoyed looking at your art! Like you, I think RetroCafe is the best.

P.S. Hope you scrolled a year back on my site to see the angels.