Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009




I am looking forward to 2009. I faced many life challenges in 2008. It was by far the most difficult year I've had. I do feel stronger and better able to confront head on what is given to me. This year I'm looking forward to being healthy, traveling, taking a variety of art classes, making new art friends and welcoming a new grandson.
That means grandma needs to get started on a baby quilt. The last quilt I made was 8 years ago. But first I have to clean up my studio and arrange it for sewing. Funny how I get distracted and never seem to straighten up my work areas. I do have to clean up a bit for our first visitor of the year. We will be picking up our 16 year old grandson tomorrow. He and his grandpa will be making a skateboard ramp.

Hope you all have a very healthy, art filled 2009. We are staying home and watching movies tonight. The wind has been blowing like crazy all day. It's a good night to be safe and warm at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda I had not been to your blog for a long while, it's awesome! Lot's of new stuff, it's great how you blogged the whole altered book class.

All your new work with the dolls is fantastic.

Your spreading your wings and going different directions, I can't wait to see what's next.