Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas spoons

I took a class at Artistic Artifacts with Leslie Brier on altering spoons (bending, cutting, drilling holes) decorating them and filling them with ice resin.  This was my first time using ice resin!  It was very easy.  I made three spoons in class and 3 more at home.  Now they are all on my little tree filled with handmade decorations from past ornament swaps.  This was a great class Leslie always has the best treasures in her stash to share with students.

Leslie provides 3 spoons and 3 beautiful starched doilies (or whatever they are called).  You can use the doilies or just make them plain. 





Leslie Brier - a fabulous teacher

This is the cut off handle of a spoon with beads wired on it!

 My little tree with this years ornaments for the swap.  Can't wait to start opening them.

No comments: