Monday, June 18, 2012

Funny

I went to J.W. Ayers Variety and Hardware store in Alexandria, Virginia
http://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/stores/j.w.-ayers-variety-and-hardware,800422.html  The variety part of the store has a wierd mix of all kinds of stuff.  If you look around you will find all kinds of things you never knew you needed.

I was looking for single quart size glass jars for my dye class.  A few minutes after I arrived, I found a variety of sizes of  jars, some socks and some citronella sticks.  When I got to the check out I also saw this pink Lady Anti Monkey Butt power and just had to have it.  We already has the regular anti monkey butt power.  I just think this is sooo funny.  It's supposed to help prevent a sore butt when you ride your motorcycle or scooter (in my case).

No comments: