Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday 2012

 Thank you all for your birthday wishes, they are very much appreciated!  My friend Julie gave me this amazing fused glass dish that is hand painted, she choose the one with the dark hair for me.  It came with a tube of sea salt - how cool is that.  The first image is the front and second is the painted back.


Julie also found the perfect card and envelope.  She said she didn't write on the envelope because she knew that I would like to use it in my art work.

 I just got a box of moo cards with my art dolls on them.  My husband found a mother of pearl card case in the original box - it was Aunt Mary's at one time and now it's safe with me and the moo cards fit perfectly.



Buzzy helping with flowers from my lovely daughter and her family!

A wonderful time was had by all!

No comments: