Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

A package arrived today from Elizabeth http://elizabethcreates.blogspot.com/  Just look at these amazing COTTON fingerless gloves!  Elizabeth has been making them in wool from old sweaters.  She brought them for show and tell at our Art group Christmas Party.  I asked it she could make them in cotton because I can't wear wool.  She said she didn't see why not.  So she went home and this is the very first pair!  What a surprise.  Just look at the wonderful colors and patterns in the gloves.  I'm going to wear them later today when my friend stops by for tea.

It has been a wonderful December for art.  The ornament exchange that Elizabeth organized (see tree beside me) was a big hit and we are all going to do it again next year.  I will definately need a bigger tree.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my family and art friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Christmas was lovely. Those glove from Elizabeth are fab, she is sooooo creative. Love the mini art tree for the swap... xox Corrine